How to get there
Highway exit no. 1 to Lezoux – continue on the road to Courpière for 5 km and then turn right and head for Bort l’Etang. At the entrance of the village turn right and follow the signs for Château de Codignat.
- Arriving from Clermont-Ferrand: from Clermont-Ferrand take the highway A89 towards Lyon, take exit no. 1 to Lezoux, follow the centre of the village, then drive along the Coupière road for 5 km and turn right towards Bort l’Etang.
- Arriving from Saint-Etienne – Lyon: from Lyon-Saint Etienne, take the highway A89 towards Clermont-Ferrand, exit no. 1 to Lezoux, follow the centre of the village, then drive along the Coupière road for 5 km towards Bort l’Etang.
- Arriving from Issoire: Coudes, Vic le Comte, Billom, drive along the Coupière road for 10 km. On the left, Bort-l’Etang.
- Arriving from Vichy: Randan, Maringues and Lezoux (see Clermont-Ferrand).
Lezoux Train Station
The nearest airport is 30 minute-drive from the Château de Codignat.
Aulnat airport - www.clermont-aeroport.com
- Direct flights from abroad: Amsterdam, London, Porto
- Direct flights from France : Ajaccio, Figari, Bastia, Lyon, Nice, Paris